Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wedding is great Juno's crown:

O blessed bond of board and bed!
As you like it, Act V, Scene III

(note to avid readers: dad says this post is quite well-intentioned but gets a bit mawkish. Sentimentalists, gather your tissues while you may. You have been duly notified.)

O yes: I took an aeroplane down to see my cousin Sarah get married. My very first plane flight for an important event. I certainly seemed to be warming to the idea of traveling, posing for charming shots at the slightest provocation.
P7190005-800
But I have humility enough to admit, despite my irresistible cuteness, that I was not the star of the event - not even close! The groom, Chris, shone amongst his many groomsmen.
P7190025-800
And the bride, Sarah, shone most of all. Here she is walking down the aisle with her dad, my Great-uncle Kevin.
P7190027-800
I got see and meet lots of my extended family on the Kramer side. Before the grassy ceremony, the couple were married in the church. We took up a lot of pews. Here is my Aunt Olivia, Uncle Doug, and cousins Gannon and Kellen (also, in the picture but not facing are cousin Alexis and Dave).
P7190020-800

Here is a picture featuring my feet (?), mom, Grandma Mary, and Great-Great Aunt and Uncle Nancy and Fran.
P7190019-800

Everything was beautiful, especially at Tom's house, where the reception was held.
P7190031-800

Mom tells me I am going to go somewhere else new next week: day care! We visited it and it seems like a great place; I am going to make lots of new friends.

My very best wishes to the happily married couple!

Love, Rosalind

No comments: