Saturday, September 13, 2008

Listen, wiseguys.


I've learned a lot in my 4 months on this earth. And, just to make one thing perfectly clear, never trust a person with an empty bottle. If that bottle's empty, see, then they shouldn't be in front of you, waving it about. Instead, they might be moving themselves quickly to fill it. Capisce?

Another thing I know: speak softly and carry a big stick. I don't spend a lot of time yelling, as some others might, but instead I use my powers - some might call it cuteness; myself, I prefer the term charisma - to enunciate precisely what I want and wait for it to be brought to me. This technique tends to keep everybody on the up and up. Of course, when I do need to make myself heard, I am not above giving a bit of a shout. You don't want them to think you don't have it in you.

Well, it is a hard life, being the one in the family to hold all of the power. Sometimes the folks need a bit of correction, if you know what I mean. Others may not be able to handle this kind of responsibility.

But me - I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments: