Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fan requests

My fan base requested some new pictures of me, so I am happy to oblige.

These pictures document my growth in August, from 2 and 1/2 months to just over 3 months old. As you can see, my face is filling out (and my legs, too!) and I am getting longer and bigger everywhere.







I am topping just over twelve pounds on the scale and continuing to gain weight at a fairly rapid pace.

I've had some minor illnesses as my immune system gets up to speed, but nothing too major. I was pretty smiley even in the face of these small trials and tribulations. In fact, my parents tell me that the words that best describe my personality are cheerful, content, curious (I get bored easy) and absolutely-know-what-I-want-and-I-want-to-convince-you-to-get-it-for-me-now! The last is more of a run-on phrase than a sentence but sometimes a little prolixity is a necessity.

I am learning a bit about cause and effect as I am just starting to move toys and mirrors around, especially if they are touching me.

I hope to see anyone who reads this blog soon - that would make me smile.

PS I went to the beach for a day and here is Aunt Charity and Cousin Jake chatting it up with me. I have an awful lot to say.

No comments: